- This website was created by departmental managers and staff.
- CSF Member, Neal Patel, formatted and populated the site with CSF relevant information.
- Branding identity and design from the Office of Communications & Public Affairs
- Photos are courtesy of UC Berkeley Public Affairs, University Development and Alumni Relations, Tom Holdford, Keegan Houser, Hulda Nelson, and Elena Zhukova.
- All material is copyrighted to UC Regents.
Our website uses Open Berkeley, a custom content management solution built with Drupal and hosted on Pantheon. Open Berkeley is a turnkey web platform solution for UC Berkeley campus websites. Campus employees with no prior web experience can use Open Berkeley's powerful toolset to easily build sophisticated websites, and customers can rely on Open Berkeley to provide critical solutions to ongoing Security, Accessibility, and Maintenance issues. To learn more or start building an Open Berkeley website for your campus website, visit the Open Berkeley website.